I thought it would be good to write down the quirky stuff that happened today to sort of look back and say, “aha!” It’ll be a tickler to see what happened 10 years ago, 10 years from now. Woke up in the morning to a lovely song and hugs from the boys. Then the rush of the morning washed over things. It was quietness and solitude for a few before calls had to be answered. I had a wonderful surprise from DJ and boyz. They stopped by with lots of love, hugs, and a devilish cheesecake. Sooo not good for my dieting plans. The hubby has planned a wonderful vaca. to Costa Rica, and I don’t know how to say thank you.
Didn’t want to chronicle the mundane headline news. The bizarrest news for the day:
– I’ve thought of VW Beetle as a quirky, fun little car. The news feature on it for today, ” Cement VW Beetle becomes underwater sculpture.”
– Cows- can’t seem to stop hearing about them be it Bangalore or cow town,”Escapee cow used tongue to unlock the gate.”
– Balloons! Can’t have enough of them on a birthday. Larry Moss has used hundreds of balloons to recreate scenes from Jack and the Beanstalk, The Three Little Pigs, and Little Red Riding Hood.
– Who doesn’t like a funky pair of wheels? And gravity defying one’s at that? The Diwheel: A gravity-defying electric vehicle.
– Brain surgery is a thing of the past! Brain surgery’ during Harappan civilisation?
Today being summer solstice works just fine for me. A day longer than any other in the year. More time and more fun.